Friday, March 5, 2010

Why I don't Facebook Much Anymore

Its really pissing of that some people just love they joy of hurting other people in anyway possible. These sadists get a kick out of making life miserable to those they see as a threat to them. Insecure !

Some low life nut job has been carrying gossip about my Facebook pictures, namely the ones where I was in swim wear (read bikini), it is a freaking beach where that is what everyone wore! Its not like I wore a bikini in the middle of chow kit or to temple or to my niece's birthday party! I would consider them pretty decent actually...its not like I have Playboy Bunny like Size Double D Bazoonkas to talk about!

Whoever you are.... One Day...One fine day.... that 3 fingers that were pointing at you while you were pointing at me, will give you 3 times more of whatever nasty things you said about me. This is a promise.

Oh the Joys of Facebook!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm almost to the same point. My problem is that my co-workers see what I post and then run to my boss and tell her what I've said and my posts are never even work related! It's the same group of people who I guess have nothing better to do then hate. I guess its easier to be mean then look at the real picture and try to improve themselves... Don't worry about them- keep your head up ^_^

Anonymous said...

don't worry sis....those are the ppl who has no life...Keep up ur good work and we (Sulo mami's family)will always give you our 100% support....

Hang those **##@@%%$#^**(()__((

Zulfadli Zainal said...

people will never stop talking.

erykkun said...

no wonder there's less communication in facebook. no worries still got blogger and twitter!

mages said...

hi abi!

hru? this is mages - smkpi ... hope u still remember me. I am so proud of u ... pls add me in fb Mageswari Rajan sree.usm03@gmail.com ... tc dear