Saturday, January 9, 2010

Something Fun and Light - You ought to try it too

I stumbled upon this on Nalin's blog. Planned to blog today but Im damn tired after a late night yesterday followed by a 7 hour casting today for Petronas F1 GP Grid Girls. Darn I'm tired and hungry. Slowly eating cos my stomach is nasty. Feeding it bit by bit.

Anywho's here's the game . If you got nothing better to do ...do this and leave me a comment on my page with ure link so I can check it out.

I can't seem to access most of my Followers page let alone Follow them. So please guys...enable it in your settings or give me your blog add or something...would love to see what you guys are up too as well.

Haiiiiih merapu rapu pulak...I was talkin about the game..here it is:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people (or how many u like la, tak pass pon itsorite numsayin?) and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think.

Pick Your Artist:
Michael Jackson [RIP]

Are you male or female:
In the Closet

Describe yourself:
Bad

How do you feel about yourself:
Wanna Be Startin Somethin

Describe where you currently live: Off The Wall


If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Remember The Time

Your favourite form of transportation: Butterflies


Your best friend is:
Billie Jean

Your favourite colour is:
Black or White

What’s the weather like:
Dangerous

Favourite time of day:
The Way You Make Me Feel

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Another Part of Me

What is life to you: They Don't Really Care About Us


What is the best advice you have to give: Leave Me Alone


If you could change your name, what would it be:
Dirty Diana

Your favourite food is:
Jam

Thought for the day:
Heal The World

How I would like to die:
One More Chance

My soul’s present condition: Dangerous


My motto:
Blood On The Dance Floor

Cheers. or Yam Seng.