Monday, August 17, 2009

Sneak Peak - Big Day?


What have I been up to lately? Why haven't i been blogging? Well I've just been so caught up preparing for my Big Day. Yes you heard it right. Me, Aberami Jaishana is getting Married =) to my long time sweet heart of 6 years. The Big Day is just a few days away in Sungai Petani and will be followed by a dinner reception few days later in KL. Planning a wedding, especially an Indian wedding is really stressful I kid u not. Im so excited the day is nearing =) Its definitely going to be a grand affair like all Indian weddings turn out to be! Thanks to the many Many relatives.
Just thought Id share with you some of our pictures from our pre wedding shoot though we aren't to happy with the outcome =( We shot them at the peak of the afternoon sun... don't ask why...we were puzzled ourselves. We thought they'd know what they were doing since we were really impressed by their portfolio. Yeah I know...as a model I should have sensed something was wrong.
We are hoping to get more pics done after the wedding... these will definitely include us in traditional garb. Btw i think Sujen looks just stunning in a white suit! I lost count how many times the make up artist/stylist uttered the word Leng Chai throughout the shoot.
Though the shoot was not what we expected and cast weird shadows on our face it was all fun since I've never actually had a shoot alone with a male model. So it felt like I got some practice with my sweetheart.

Hmmm well after uploading the pics I guess they're not toooooo shabby ey?

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I know of one photographer if you are still looking for one. He did my friend's wedding and it was awesome.
http://www.jimliaw.com/contact/

tus said...

Hey Abs,

Im so happy to hear that you are getting married. Congrats and may you have a wonderful and blessed life ahead with your lovely Sujen!

I would love to see you in the traditional outfit so post pics yah! Heheh... dun tension and take it easy. Most importantly, enjoy every moment of it. Its your day so make is GLOW!

Take care,
Lots of love,
Tusilya.

hoydenmel said...

ooweee
you look gorgeous babe!
looking forward to the D-Day!

Unknown said...

its still beautiful even u said there is somthing wrong with their work. the pictures are still nice 2 see.good luck and congratulations!

Fazlynne Majid said...

jay jay jay!!!

hey babe... did u receive my txt msg? :)

thini said...

jay, congrats.. wish u all d best =)

Jane said...

hey congratz! which one of u r from espee? im from sp, its a smalll place and if you're from convent , everyone knows everyone there :D

Smokin' Aces said...

I'm from SP... Convent..??? which year??

Ash said...

Bagai pinang dibelah dua!

Hanis Zalikha said...

tak sabaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

a w e n g said...

heyy abs, longgg taiime no hear :P

Heartiest pre-Congratulations on ur wedding dear. All d best, n god bless u both. :)

Unknown said...

These are beautiful pictures from the engagement photoshoot. Both of you are looking great in the photos. Hope you guys had an amazing wedding as well. I’m also getting married in a few weeks and I’m really excited about it. The ceremony will be at our local church and we’re arranging for the reception in a spacious hall at one of the popular home studios NYC.

Farhan.Jee said...

Getting married is an amazing experience. CT Wedding Photographers

Anonymous said...

شركة تسليك بالقطيف