Monday, December 22, 2008

Photoshoot - Lee Ann Maxima

Recently I did a shoot for Le Ann Maxima. Yeah I kinda did mention it before but without elaboration cos well ya know I was talking bout 'eggs' and how you shouldn't count the chickens.
Well the shoot was pretty neat. Loads n loads of outfits that we actually stopped counting after outfit number 4 or 5 or so.
The place where all this took place was at The Eagle Ranch Resort. We left Berjaya Times Square at about 8.45pm the night before. As we entered PD I thought we had already reached, but to my surprise it was a long way more inside PD.
You would expect that we were greated by something 'Western' like cow boy-ish but Noooooooooooo. There were karaokers! (if thats a word) There were 2 different karaoke groups going on at the same time. Both that would make Simon Cowell stare with his eyes wide open in disbelief(yeah that horrified face he does when some people come to the auditions thinking they can actually sing). Oh that's not the best part of it, the song was this Malay song Gadis Melayu or something like that "siapa bilang gadis melayu tak menawan, tak meranik hati..." (well he did add a "yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa" at the end, I would have to give him some credit for that!)

Ok after checking in we drove over to where we were to stay. The Bandwagon. It looked amazing n huge from the outside. We were all excited but then....we soon realised that it houses 4 rooms! We went in and it was really puny. Yong the designer and the one who was incharge of the shoot then asked us if we were ok with it. We were like ..."yea ok" but that's just cos we were being nice.
His other 2 colleague were quick to say "No its not!" and saved the day. Hehe. So the guys got another room. We freshend up and headed for dinner at about 11 ish. We were really famished and worn out that when Yong introduced us all I don't think everyone got everyones name 100%. Well at first I thought maybe its just me...but when I went to the room and asked the girls they didn't get all the names either!
I tried quite hard to sleep that night and when I finally did it was time to wake up already. I was first awakened by my alarm which I purposely set earlier so I could snooze it, but was rudely awakened by some strange alarm that was a strange lady's voice singing a strange song about how she misplaced something.... I swear it was created to annoy you out of sleep. But I dont like to be annoyed out of sleep. So i tried to close my eyes n get a few winks n get up. But no...that woman didn't stop singing! And the worst part is we all seemed to be waiting for each other to wake up first. Finally I was the first to get out of bed.
Since I was the first to get ready I was the first to shoot. After that Aimee joined me. Then Kit. Then we saw the white horse we were to shoot with. At first we were fascinated, then disgusted. Why? It was a male horse, need I say more? I dunno I'm not sexist and I love animals, but I just find male animals obscene... put it away stallion! Thank god that that 'thing' dissapeared in time for the shoot. Dah la i berdiri belakang! eeks!It seemed like it was gona rain and we had what seemed like truck load of outfits to shoot. We actually considered sticking some chilli upright. Its said that that would stop it from raining, I read somewhere that during weddings people actually do that. But maybe a Bomoh would have been a better bet =p
Thanks to the unpredictable weather the shoot progressed faster and faster. Once we were done in the resort we moved on to the sea side. There we panjat-panjat pokok (climb climb trees) and also got bitten by some creature in the sea. I called them sea mosquitoes simply cos that's what I think they are called. heh =p After that it was a wrap just as the sun set! It was perfect timing. When we got back to the car though we discovered that some creep had thrown to girls' slippers into the sea! How evil right? Yong then was the super hero who saved the damsels or rather thier slippers. He walked into the water at high tide, it came up as far as his waist. Kinda scary thing to do for a slipper. Kit was standing at the side shouting "don't". But hero didn't listen and was back with the slippers.
We then ended the trip with a nice seafood dinner and headed back to kl. We stopped by at Syomir's house cos yours truly really really was paralyzed with the need to go wee wee. What can I say his apartment was so gorgeous. Kinda like watching MTV Cribs. Very tasteful! And he also had these 2 fluffy siamese cats that were soooooo OTT adorable. I wana go visit again and take pics! he he

The campaign should be out spring/summer next year. Can't wait =)

Here is my post for Tongue in Chic Mag. Sama tapi sumpah tak serupa =)

4 comments:

fie the elf said...

gorgeous lah uuuuu XD

Unknown said...

lol. i was about to say the same thing.

again i wish to stress: some winner is working in the radio station. :p

hahaha. gosh, i'm bitching like a high school kid!

btw, merry christmas!

Anonymous said...

heyy absss. Hows it goin??
haha gile funny post nih.. "yeeeehaaaaa!!" <- awesome! lol :P
white horse? woo..mustve had an eyefull.. kid2.:P
im back in msia fo summer hols. No gath2 ke? e'one so the ery quiet..

Jaishana Logan said...

fie - thank u le..ure so sweet =x

chzehong - haha its never to old to revisit high school babe. i think alot of us do it every once in a while

aweng - glad u get my humour man. btw we should try arrange something. I didnt know u in town, had a barbecue like a week or 2 ago and yeah after we cool people left things aint that happenin no more heh =p